Monday, June 12, 2006

Love Fredricton/TEC reuion!

All I have to say about it, was it was amazing!!!!

Being involved with Love fredricton was great because it took me out of my comfort zone, but in a good way! Judith and I went to the end of the street at the cross walk and handed out choclette, and it caused me to actually start conversations with people and talking to people I don't know, even if it was just to offer them free choclette. Some people looked at us as if we were crazy, while others wondered why, and still others, it brought tears to there eyes to be reminded of God's love, and it was cool to see peoples reactions. but more then that, it was such an amazing feeling to show just a bit of the love that I feel inside, and let it poor out by doing the simplist physical act. my prayer, as well as the people who organised love Saint John, is that it would not just be a one day event but that people would continuly show people that God loves them, one of the ways to do that, is doing random acts of kindness! (To think I had doubts and seriously considered not going)

As for the TEC celabration, it was also great! Not only did I have a great time worshiping God and feeling refreshed, it gave me a wonderful opertunity to meet people outside of the college from around this area. Which is big but awsome for me! Cause as much as I love the college and love the people, sometimes I feel on the outs or like I am going to explode, cause I don't know anybody outside of the college, and then when I do go out with people I always feel like I am the third wheel or that there only asking me cause they feel sorry for me (maybe I am paranoid, but still thats the way my brain works; and God is working on that) So yah TEC is allowing me to meet people outside of the college! YAY!

Anyway, I am once again signing off, (got to go back to work) :) Peace out, Take Care and God Bless, Susan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home