Monday, September 25, 2006

First Aid:

I started my first aid training today! I went in with a lot of fear and reservation. It took me a while to worm up, but coming out of Day one I feel like I have a lot less fear. I still feel like I am not sure of things and feel really apprehensive. But with time I am sure it will get easier. Today was mainly about CPR, and tomorrow is mainly first aid. I feel like if I have to I could help and do something in a situation now, with that being said I pray that I never have to use it. Tomorrow is going to be more hands on, not that today was not hands on, but it was more practicing on dummies, tomorrow, not so much! But I am sure I will make it through and at the end of the tomorrow be certified in First Aid and CPR!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

YAY CPR and First Aid!!!

7:11 AM  
Blogger gray said...

Now if I'm gonna choke I'll do it Monday thru Wednesday. Hooray!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home