Friday, September 22, 2006

Joy

Have you ever had an experience when you just feel Joy? Well, the past two days all I have felt is pure Joy! Not a joy as in happy, though yes I was happy. But a joy that flows from deep inside of me. A Joy that cause me to want to laugh and smile at all times, a joy that seems to just light me and worm me inside. It is really something I can not describe yet it is awesome and amazing and I don’t ever really remember feeling like this before or at least for this long! And with that joy comes Peace, not the Peace of this world, but God’s peace, peace that passes all understanding! And it also brings me new fresh and renewed strength! (The Joy of The Lord is my strength) God Your Awesome and amazing and all praises belong to you!

Thanks for all those who have been praying for me, they have made a world of difference!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Good Stuff Susan Good Stuff...

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart (WHERE?) down in my heart (WHERE?) down in my heart. I got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart (Where?) DOWN IN MY HEART TO STAAAAAAAAAAAY!

ohhhhhhhh VBC tour. Such a blast...such a blast

7:51 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

hahaha, Chrisitan, Your awsome, oh how that brings back many memories, and now I can laugh insteadof cringe when I hear iut again! Good times Good times!

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home