Monday, September 25, 2006

TEC Reunion:

After a day of training for CPR and First Aid, I came home feeling drained and tired, yet kinda happy cause I got home early enough to go to the TEC celebration. TEC celebration was awesome. It was kinda refreshing. I love everyone that I go to school with, but sometimes it is just nice to see other faces. And it was so weird for me to be called by name by people who have only met me once or twice, and yet I feel like included and welcomed, and for me a relief that I have friends outside the college. (Though I don’t keep in touch with them, sorry guys, I will try to do better) A good friend of mine spoke into my life tonight and gave me some really good advice, as well as reminding me that things were going to be ok, (God how I love her; she has changed my life so much just by knowing heràyou know who you are) At one point tonight I felt like I should have got prayer but kinda didn’t and then missed the opportunity, but oh well, can’t kick myself for it! When we were worshiping after supper the neatest and craziest thing happened to me…I was beginning to pray quietly to God confessing how distant I have been from him lately, and just really asking to hear from Him, and to hear His truth, cause that is really really really what I needed to hear, and the next few songs they sang after that was filled with the truth of God. For example they sang this song talking about how we have a master and he created us. So it was special and awesome! Also it was encouraged for us to be real. And I started to really look at myself and ask myself how real I was being. And yah it was just a good thing to evaluate and it was good to think about it. So yah, to all you TEC people…I love you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

God's Truth nothing could be better than that...Good Stuff, Good Stuff..

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home