Friday, June 30, 2006

Elisha and his heart for the nation!

This week, while at kens, I was getting really slack on doing my charecter study, ok, so i was lucky if i remembered to do my own personal devotion let alone my charecter study. Anyway, by thursday I was starting to freak out a little, so as I was doing my day of silance I started reading a little but nothing was comming! so then on friday morning both rachel and I woke up supper early, and once Rachel left the cabin and I realised I wasn't getting back to sleep, I open the curtins, grabed my flashlight, for extra light, and start reading 2 Kings to work on my charecter study! at first i couldn't see anything, but then, I read a passage, and it is like it jumped out of the page, i found this charecteristic, but not only was it a charecteristic of Elisha, it showed the charecter of God, and it made my heart leap and sink all at the same time! It should that He had a real heart for the nations. it made my heart leap cause it was awsome to see, but also made my heart sink cause it was almost like i could see this grown man weeping and it touched me, pluse It made me LONG for a heart for the nations! I never had an intrest, well, other then africa, but this summer i have this desire to have a heart for the nations and i feel that God is giving me desire, and i jut ned to conrinuw to seek him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Good Stuff, Good Stuff!!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home