Friday, June 30, 2006

Janets Good Bye dinner

Today, after being out in the woods at Ken's all week, we came back to Janets good bye dinner! For those of you who don't know Janet she has been an administrater and teacher at the college for years now! And she is moving on at the end of this month!

though there were times I was so frusterated with Janet, none of those memories seem to stick, thank God, What I do remember are the times she went out of her way to help others! She did so many behind the scene things at and for the college that we will miss her for that alone! But I really thank God for Janet! She really knew how to stick up for you! Actually Janet is one of the main reasons I am back for my third year, she stuck up for me, prepard me well, and encouraged me to Fight Back, I use those words only because I lack better words, But Janet was an amazing women and will be missed around the college!

My Prayer for Janet is this: God will you lead and guide Janet in these next few weeks and months ahead. May she always rely on you to be her source of strenth and peace. I pray that you would continue to provide people for her as she and david are miles away from home. thank you for her obediance for hearing your voice and fallowing you even when it ment moving far away! In the name of you Son, Jesus Christ, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home