Monday, September 25, 2006

Uptown!
Tonight, after getting back from first aid I was mentally and spiritually drained, and I new I needed to worship God. I went to the uptown service, which now feels like home to me. And it was so amazing. I felt so refreshed. The service had a special anointing, and I could just feel God’s presence so much, it was so good to be ministered to by God threw the service. God is so great! :D Next week is the second anniversary of uptown. It is hard to believe uptown has been around for two years, yet at the same time it is amazing. There will be a guy getting baptized there next Sunday, as well as one of the other guys, that we got to know well this summer, was baptized this past Thursday which was awesome, I was so happy to hear that! It was really good to be back at Uptown, and see the people I have started to build relationships with over the summer, and I really hope I can keep going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home