Monday, September 25, 2006

today at work

I had an amazing day. In the morning was quiet and reflective. :D The afternoon was kinda quiet and relaxing and fast all at the same time. Before I knew it, it was supper time. and I experianced my first ever...napkin fight! It was SOOOOO funny! I was laughing so hard my chest hurt. And It felt like I was laughing for a good 1/2 hour! So far I have really liked my third year placement. I am sure some days will be hard, and I am sure some days will feel slow and long, (actually one day already did and that was the day I was starting to get super sick) but over all I think it will be a good year where I will learn alot! I love working with everyone there!

2 Comments:

Blogger gray said...

it's great to have to with us! Since I know you enjoyed that so much, we'll have to start throwing more things at you!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Adam O said...

A napkin fight, eh? Sounds like quite the experience. It was good to see you at the TEC Celebraion. Hope you are feeling better.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home