Tuesday, October 31, 2006

To all the guys:

I wanted to Wright this blog for all the guys/men that read my blog.
This weekend I have realized that I really don't trust guys/men, and I have a really really hard time being real around them, and I have almost always felt intimidated by guys, in some way shape or form. This is kind of a scary thought when I think about it, because all the faculty of the college this year are men. I have also had this bad habit of associating guys/men to getting hurt. For the longest time I never even realized I was doing this. But I am! I am now trying to stop though. So To all the guys/men I am sorry if I haven't been real, and even sorrier that I have trouble trusting you. I hope you can have patience with me as God helps me heal from this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

It's a deal! Thanks Reed!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home