Monday, October 16, 2006

My nan!

Wrighting a prayer request: Almost a week ago I found out my nan was admited to hospital in edmonton, she is from newfoundland but the woman of my family were in Alberta, on their way to calgery to my cusions wedding when they just had to finally take my nan to hospital! I had not even know she was sick but apparently she had been sick for almost a month and they nthought it was the stomic flew! YAH, not so much! Turns out it was her gullbalder and she had so many gullstones, but...it gets worse. She has such a bad infection, and had they waited one more day the infection would have been to bad to do anything about! The doctors are trying everything they can to get the infection cleared up so they can do surgry to remove the gullbladder so she can get better. However, they can not get the infection cleared up! And she had another gullbladder attack which has put her in alot of pain, so they have her hooked up to Morphine all time, as well as something to help her breath! the latest bloodwork shows the infection is slowly, and i meanever so slowly, is comming down! But the doctors are not happy! They were spose to insert a tube in her today which was to stay there for three weeks to help the infection drain, and then they would look at surgry! However when I talked to my home an hour ago still nothing...no change! My family is emotionally drained, physically drained, and frusterated! And they are truning to me, or that is how it feels! and though I know everything will be ok, and though I am dealing alot better then last year, inside I feel broken! Thank GOd I have strength everytime I talk to them, but I am drained! And it is gewtting hard! sO PLEASE PRAY for my family and me! For God's peace, and strength, guideance and wisdom! And understanding and patiance! thanks in advance for your prayers! (the prayer of a rightouches man pervales)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

praying!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home