Monday, October 09, 2006

Back on Medacation

There is not to much to say about it but I am back on Meds! I am kinda thankful about it now! I am still strugeling with finding a schedual, a good time that I can remember to take my meds every day twice a day! It is just a madder of finding something that work! I have to daily reminded myself that depression is nothing I did wrong, but an actual thing (yah thing is not the right word I just can't think of the right word) and though it was hard to sallow that this could be a life long battle, I think I am back to acepting that I could be on meds for a long time! Being on meds helps me to remember and remind me that depression does not have to control me, and that with the help of meds, and prayer and seeking God, I can still live a "normal" life, so thats a good thing to remember cause then I don't feel so darn helpless! So as I end this please pray that I find stabel times to take my medacation and that once I found those times I can remember to take them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I've said it once and I will say it again, set an alarm in your cell phone. That is what I have to do for things. And maybe after a while you will remember on your own.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home