Friday, September 29, 2006

Tonight!

Tonight a bunch of us went to the chapel to worship. It was awesome. I had such a great time with God! It started off as like crying out to God seeking Him, and just worshiping and praising Him! Which is great in itself, but then it was suggested we pray for on another! That’s when things got, well, really intense, but in a good way! When people were praying for me, I literally fell to the floor in shock. It was crazy conformation. Christian says the word Ninja, and then Sky gets the word nun chucks! Sound familiar? Yah, the same thing that was spoken over me this summer! Holy Cow, confirmation like nuts, All I could do was laugh; like I just laughed for so long it was crazy! (I know many of you reading this now might think I am nuts, but oh well!) Oh and then how I had been feeling for so long inside of me and have not told ANYONE sky prayed into it! She had a vision of me dancing and just waving these big banners. And she said how though I was dancing tonight, I have to let go, I have to cast out the fear. And how perfect love casts out all fear. And that when I was vulnerable and obedient to that that I would begin to be a leader for others to feel free to worship! And how when I am dancing and jumping it is like I am stomping all over the devil! :D That’s rightà The DEVIL has NO authority over me! The cross of Christ and the Blood Christ shed for me has won the victory, and it is because of that that the only fear I should have is a fear of the LORD! Then we were just soaking in God’s presence, and there were only four of us left there, and well, God decided he was not done with us, oh no God was defiantly not done with us! I was praying with another student, and then we both just lid down, soaking and enjoying the presence of God, and well, that’s when I brake out laughing. And I laughed so hard and so long I was almost sick, and then once I got laughing, well, I started rolling! It was nuts! Awesome and amazing but nuts! I am SOOOOO Sore but it was worth it! It was an awesome night and hopefully we can do this more often! God you are so awesome and amazing, and you work in mysterious and on explainable ways! I thank you and praise you for that LORD! Thank you for your unending love and compassion and kindness and patience and grace and mercy! May I continue to walk in step with you and your will for my life. And may I never stop seeking you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Good Stuff, Good Stuff...God is GREAT!!

You will have to explain Ninja and numchucks to me sometime..

7:35 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks for explaining the Ninja and numchucks thing to me...

It makes a lot more sense now...

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home