Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tonight I want to wish my fellow bloggers a happy thanksgiving! :D I also want to say I am truly thankful for every person God has placed in my life, because they have helped shape me into the person I am today in some way shape or form. As well as say I am trully blessed and thankful for God's provision, and that God will provide. I am really really close to my family, and I do wish I was home with them, or this year, wishing I was at my cusions wedding in Calgery, however, God has blessed me every year sence I have been away. I say this because every year God has put people into my life to make me feel at home during this holaday weekend, and many other times! So, Thank You God for provided for me! And I leave you with one question: What are you thankful for this thanksgiving weekend?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Happy turkey day :)

<3

5:03 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I am also thankful for the people God has placed in my life, Especially my second family I have learned so much from them and the one thing that I have learned and I will never forget is how to love!! So I thank God everyday for placing them in my life

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home