Saturday, January 27, 2007

Driving School

Today I started my course with young drivers. I am not completly sure that it has even fully sunk in less then a month I have made large steps in getting my licence. I never really saw my self as a driver before. When I lived in Newfoundland, the town I lived in or most I visted, I could walk where ever I needed, so I never really had much of an intrest. And always felt like I did not have the ability to drive. When I got accepted to Taylor college I knew I would soon have to get my licence, finally this past May, I got my permit, and I kinda got excited about driving, but then I could never get out when I was home, and I was tired of not doing anything about it, so as a result, I am now in drving school in Saint John, and because I have had my drivers permit for more then four months, if I try really hard I can have my licence at the end of febuary. It is crazy, and a little scary, but good! I actually enjoyed the classroom today more then I thought I would, he showed us a few neet tricks to try to explain things so we could understand, and those are the things I will remember. I told him I have hardly driven before, and had a hard time steering, AKA Ireally can't drive, and he said no problem, thats what they are there for, and they are use to it! Anyway I will keep you all updated on how it is all going. I still say stay off the sidewalks for the first while after I get to go on the road! LOL! And as Christian has said many times tonight...Jesus Take The Wheel!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

what driving school are you with?

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey susan,
all i ask is if you are with me and I'm driving don't start commenting on every little thing I do wrong, you can yell at me if i'm like about to hit a bus or something, that's acceptable.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Jen,
Young Drivers...I told you today silly

Paul,
I will try my hardest not to become a backseat driver...

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love carrie underwood? hahaha.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not saying a backseat driver, cause i'm guilty of that once in a while, all i'm saying is the little things , like driving through a red light.....

3:30 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

im glad Jesus take the wheel is that popular....remember where it all came from!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home