Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bring them back, Call them home!

As I write this blog, my heart brakes, and I long to see people turning back to their heavenly father. It breaks my heart to think about those people who once had a relationship with Jesus, and now has just walked away from that. How? What happens? I see these people and see how they are not really happy, and how they are trying to hide things, and it makes my heart break even more! Bring them back to you! Call home the prodigals! Reach out and grab hold of them, and never let go till they are once again in relationship with you! God restore and reconcile there relationships. Put people in their lives that will be a shinning light for you! May they encounter you in such a way that they would not be able to turn away from you. I pray that those things they do to seek pleasure, Lord would you give them such dissatisfaction in that! May they only find pleasure and contentment in You! God I also pray that you would give us, your heart for these people, that you would give us a strong desire to see them come home, and you would just burn it in our hearts to intercede for them with fervent unceasing prayer. God, would you reveal the lies, break them God, set them free! Fill them with YOUR truth, YOUR love, Reveal to them who they are in you. God you created them, you know them better then I could ever know them, you know them better then they know themselves. So minister to them is such a way that would touch and begin to heal even the deepest and darkest hurts and wounds. Let them know there is nowhere they could go, where you are not there! My heart has not been this broken over back slidden friends for a while, so please please join with me in praying for those who we know who don’t know God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home