Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Miracles in the Maritimes

This weekend was amazing! There was so much healing. Both inner healing and outer (for lack of a better word) healings! I don’t think I ever experienced anything like it! The worship was so amazing! And that’s just the beginning! This weekend really had an effect on me! I received so much freedom! I actually danced, I actually danced a lot! :D On top of that, I started to be able to lay down the things of my past, and start to LEAVE them at the cross! It is still a struggle but it is getting a little easier! There was a lot of talk about being freed from depression, which I am hoping one day will happen, however it never, but oh well, I am still trusting God, as well as taking my meds. Oh and this might sound a little weird to some of you, but I have a gold filling now, and two of my fillings are gone! As well as during the conference Mike Smith, the guy leading worship, also did ministry time, and he called up the people who’s name meant a flower, and so I went up, cause Susan means Lilly, and then he prayed a Mother Teresa Anointing over us! It was amazing! And then at the end of the night, I was told I was a fire ball! HEHE! Oh And three times that night, I was asked about my heart for the nations, which is weird because I never told anyone I had a heart for the nation, more specifically Africa! So All I can do and have been doing is surrendering it to the Lord and seeing what comes of it! And then the night after the conference, I asked for prayer, cause my back was really really hurting me, and after Sky prayed for me I was healed! No more pain! YAY!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Praise the Lord. :)

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmhmmm

9:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

AMEN!!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home