Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New Revelation:

So Here I am sitting in spiritual formation and I finally get what the next step is in my healing process. For the past week I have accepted the things that had happened in my past, and as much as I am scared I do desire healing, but I did not know what the next step was. I mean I know and I have been praying about it and laying them down at the cross, but I knew something else had to be done. Then during class I learnt my memories leads to emotions which leads to meaning which leads to thoughts which then lead to my actions. When I look at this I realized that to date that my memories where tied to strong negative emotions, which in turn leaves me with the meaning that I have no worth and I don’t belong, which gave me very negative thoughts towards myself and others, which then leads to negative actions. So what I need to do is take every thought captive to Christ! I need to retrain those thoughts, retrain my mind so I will have the mind of Christ. It will not be an easy process, and one that probably will not be easy, but at least now I know the next step is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

HaHa You've been caught!!! HaHa

I will be praying for you because you are right it is going to be a difficult task but all things are possible through and with Christ!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bahahahaha......Oh susan. The joys of having one of our teachers as a blogger.

I'm glad to see God continuously and powerfully working in your life. Praise God for his grace and mercy.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home