Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Day of Rest!

How many of you blog readers out there actually take a day of rest? I know I don't, at least not as much as i should anyways! Even when i take a day to rest I end up working on assignments! I never really saw anything wrong with it, till I got this cold! I have been pushing myself to keep going, and as a result the cold has not gotten better. finally today after hearing from amny people I need to rest I called my placement and seen if I could not come in, which they agreed with! So I have been resting for the whole day! I have not even worked on pappers, just rested! I know I should be making the best of my time, but I will get back into the swing of things tomorow, and hopefully this one day of rest will be what my body needed to overcome this cold!

3 Comments:

Blogger gray said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the rest!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

thanks Gray, I really did!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try to take one day off a week, and spend quality time with the big guy as well as time with friends. Though i must admit since i'm unemployed at the moment, rest isn't as big a problem as not having enough to do.
So how is your cold? ru feeling better?

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home