Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Driving School part two!

So this past weekend I went back for my second week of driving school training! It was a little more intence then the first weekend! I actually really strugeled! The information was common sence and all, but I just started freaking out. He gave us this worksheet where it was written out senerios, and we had to tell how these vehicles could have avoided the crashes! I knew the habits and sub-habits and yet I could not seem to place them with the senerio, I got even more frusterated when the instructor told us our final test would be the same thing! I started to freak out and panic, I knew I needed a 70% and I started to feel like I could not get it, no matter how much I studied! when I got home I was in a rut, I ended up lying down in the fetal position and just crying for a while! I like that my roomates are understanding and who stand by you! Because they got me through! Sunday was a little easier! But still I was freaked! I am afraid that any wrong mve behind the wheel could take a life! Or hurt someone! Or cause an accidant. I think part of it might have been as part of out training we reviewd worse case senerios. Now here I am two days after classes ended, and thinking rationally again! I still feel uneasy about going driving for the first time, but I have a few more days to prepare for it! My lesson was suppose to be friday, but they called today and asked if I could change it, so now it is not till 4:30 on sunday! So it should be good!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

who is this?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

First thing is first delete your "zzh1120" comment..

Second, don't worry about driving. i know i like to tease you a lot about it but you know i am only joking (i tease because i love). anyways the reason i say don't worry about it is driving school is great they teach you how to drive properly and all that jazz.

but most of all i think good ol' carrie underoos says it best..."jesus take the wheel"

with all laughing aside. jesus will be with you the whole time, right there beside you...

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taking this test in a few hours! I read the handbook and I scored 95% and above on all Practice Tests. Hopefully that'll be enough.
ny defensive driving

11:52 PM  
Blogger Albert said...

Article should be research based and the marketing should be done at high standard.
printing services miami

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home