Sunday, April 08, 2007

The RISEN LORD!!!!!!!

Praise the LORD oh my soul, Praise the LORD!!!! We have been given such an amazing and awsome gift! We have been given the gift of life!!!! Today, being Easter Sunday, we remember the reserection of our LORD Jesus Christ! John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." We have new life, becuase of the Gift of God's Son, and how he sacraficed his life for us! And through that new life, we have FREEDOM and we have VICTORY!!!!! we need to step out, and claim it, and walk in it! It is one thing for it to be head knowledge, but we need it to be heart knowledge! read the lyrics to this song: I AM FREE!
Through You the blind will see
Through You the mute will sing
Through You the dead will rise
Through You our hearts will praise
Through You the darkness flees
Through You my heart screams I am free
I am free

Chorus:
I am free to run
(I am free to run)
I am free to dance
(I am free to dance)
I am free to live for You
(I am free to live for You)
I am free
(I am free)
Yes, I am free
(I am free)

Through You the kingdom's come
Through You the battle's won
Through You I'm not afraid
Through You the price is paid
Through You there's victory
Because of You my heart screams I am free
I am free

we serve a God who brings us freedom! we serve a God who has one the victory for us! And when we get weary, and when we feel like we are in bondage he still fights for us, he interceeds for us! He never lets go, no matter what, he never lets go of us, he will even carry us when we feel to weak. Isaiah 40:31"those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

SO PUT YOUR HOPE IN JESUS...WALK IN THE FREEDOM THAT COMES THROUGH JESUS!!! STEP INTO THE VICTORY THAT HE HAS GIVEN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus, Thank you for your gift of life to us, thank you for freedom and victory, thank you for your love! Thank You Thank you THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary Ladd said...

i love it when you're joyful..

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home